Filled with down and featuring a storm lock pocket weave and storm lock plain weave crinkle, the Jack Wolfskin Down Coat is warm and suitable for low temperatures. The windproof and water-repellent jacket is stretchable and features a hood for added comfort and warmth. It has 2 hand pockets, a chest pocket, and another pocket on the inside providing enough space to stash necessities. Insulation from recycled synthetic fibres traps the body heat keeping you warm and cosy.
- Down jacket. Main: 84% Nylon, 16% Elastane/Filling: 100% Down. Warm, lightweight, windproof, water repellent, breathable.
- Stretch fabric, with hood. PFC-free. STORMLOCK POCKET WEAVE: double-layered, windproof, water repellent, breathable and stretchy hybrid fabric.
- STORMLOCK PLAIN WEAVE CRINKLE: windproof, water repellent, breathable and stretchy fabric. 90/10 duck down fill (700 cuin fill power; RDS certified). MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (80 g/m2): warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibre
- Fixed hood with adjustable field of vision. 2 hand pockets, chest pocket, inner pocket.
Free UK Standard Delivery on orders over £50
- UK Standard Delivery 3 - 5 Business Days - £3.99
- UK CollectPlus 1 Business Day = £4.99
- Royal Mail Local Collect = £4.99
- UK Express Delivery 1 Business Day = £5.99
- Collect From Our Warehouse (Macclesfield) - FREE
- International Standard Non Tracked Delivery 5-10 Business Days From = £5.99
- International Express Tracked Delivery 2 Business Days - From £12.99
Please check the dispatch times displayed on the basket pages.
Orders must be placed before 1:00pm to guarantee same day despatch for express delivery. Only applies to eligible products, items which state 2-3 days dispatch will not qualify for Next Day Delivery.
Please call +44 1625 503119 for more information on International shipping details.