was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Ski resorts for families!
If you’re looking to enjoy a ski holiday, but are struggling to know which places are suitable for the entire family, we have a choice of eight different resorts that you should definitely look into!
La Rosiere is located in a forest in south-east France, on the Italian border.
- Everything that you’ll need is located nearby, within walking distance. A nursery, as well as a ski school and places to unwind such as shops and restaurants.
- Nursery slopes. Very useful for beginner skiers.
- Lots of activities such as bowling and ice skating.
- Potential accommodation – Les Cimes Blanches:
- Located close to the slopes.
- Great areas to relax, such as a lounge area with open fireplace as well as a spa and indoor heated pool.
Montgenevre is located in the Southern Alps.
- Vast array of slopes of varying difficulties.
- Mediterranean climate.
- Traffic now goes through a tunnel making it safe for youngsters.
- Potential accommodation – Chalet des Dolines:
- Indoor heated pool.
- Open fireplace in the lounge area.
- Located at the foot of the Chalvet slopes.
Val Cenis is composed of two villages, Lanslebourg and Lanslevillard, close to the Italian border.
- Quiet and peaceful atmosphere.
- Resort run by local people, providing that extra authenticity.
- Great adventures for the kids. Centre des Glieres has an ice rink, swimming pool and whirlpool.
- Potential accommodation – Chalet de Flambeau:
- Indoor heated pool and spa facilities.
- At the foot of the slopes.
- Lounge with open fireplace.
Aussois is located in the Rhône-Alpes area of south-east France.
- Slopes of varying difficulties, great for beginners and more experienced skiers.
- Ski kindergarten for children over the age of 3 years.
- Close to the motorway if you want to venture out of the resort for a while.
- Potential accommodation – Les Flocons d’Argent:
- Indoor heated pool.
- Resort is a mere 400 metres away.
Morillon is located in a Savoyard village, also in the Rhône-Alpes area.
- Good value restaurants
- ‘Village des Enfants’ looks after children aged between six months and eight years old.
- Potential accommodation – Hotel Morillon:
- Charming restaurant.
Morzine is also in the Rhône-Alpes region, in the Haute-Savoie area.
- Located in a village.
- Close to the Porte du Soleil area which is home to over 650km of slopes.
- Excellent for skiers and non-skiers. Actvities such as a fitness centre with pools as well as ice skating, restaurants and bars.
- Free-taxi, an opportunity for non-skiers to experience the thrill of skiing with no risks!
- Potential accommodation – Hotel Le Cret:
- Heated pools, great food and a spa area.
- 550m away from the gondola, 750m away from centre of the resort.
Oz-en-Oisans is situated in the Isère area of southeastern France.
- Activities for the whole family, including children’s tournaments.
- Everything is close by, within walking distance.
- Traffic free thanks to underground parking.
- Potential accommodation – Chalet des Neiges:
- Heated indoor pool and sauna.
- On-site restaurant and bar.
Samoëns is situated in the Rhône-Alpes region, in the Haute-Savoie area.
- Lots of activities for non-skiers, including indoor climbing and archery in the forest.
- Large area dedicated to beginner skiers.
- Potential accommodation – La Reine des Pres:
- Indoor heated pool and spa.
- Located at the foot of a cable car meaning quick access.
- Satellite television.
Our full range of ski products are available on our website now at discounted prices. Orders over the cost of £50 receive free shipping. If you have any questions, please do leave a comment below or message us on Facebook or Twitter!