was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Save space when packing!
When you’re packing for a trip, we often have a tendency to pack more items that we could possibly need and return home with many of them unworn or unused. Try using the following tips to ensure that you only pack the essentials!
- Before you even start packing, you’ll need a case! Try to aim for something which is as light as possible, and also just large enough to store all of your essentials. If your case is too big, you’re running the risk of filling it with items that you don’t really need!
- The insides of your shoes provide space which you could utilise to store items such as your socks and any toiletries which you don’t mind being in your shoes – toothpaste, for example. This same tip can also be used for your glasses case.
- You only need to bring two pairs of footwear with you when you travel and seeing as though you’ll be wearing one pair of them on the plane (your heaviest pair), then you should only need to have one pair in your suitcase. Your shoes will likely be one of, if not the heaviest items in your bag so make sure to position them at the bottom to avoid the risk of your bag falling over.
- Similar to your shoes, make sure to wear your other largest clothing items onto the plane. That way, you’ll leave as much space as possible for the rest of your needed gear.
- Only pack clothes that you’ll definitely wear. Try to aim for clothes that are suitable for multiple occasions as well as the environment that you’ll be in. You always have the option to wash your clothes whilst you’re away, one way or another. This means that there is absolutely no need to pack a t-shirt for every day of your trip!
- Try rolling your clothes instead of folding them, as this often leads to additional space being saved – which is always nice!
- When it comes to toiletries, bring the minimum amount possible. Some things you’ll want to bring yourself but all of the absolute requirements (such as: shampoo, shower gel, deodorant and toothpaste) will all be sold somewhere or be provided in your hotel. Don’t forget to do your research beforehand, to save time!
- One of the best things to include when you want to save space are items that can be used for multiple purposes. Instead of bringing your laptop, iPod and books to entertain yourself – bring a tablet such as an iPad which provides you with the option to do everything that you would have needed to bring multiple items for previously!
Our full range of products, including our rucksacks and bags, are available on our website now at discounted prices. Orders over the cost of £50 receive free shipping. If you have any questions, please do leave a comment below or message us on Facebook or Twitter!